NO PREPARATION IS REQUIRED for the following exams:
- Lithoid through acoustic pores
- Abdominal Aorta
- Thoracic Aorta
- Dental Scan Upper, Lower Jaw
*** For CT of the Upper Abdominal, Posterior Peritoneal space, the examinee should drink 3 to 4 glasses of diluted gastrographin, a quarter earlier than scheduled.
*** For CT of the lower abdomen, the examinee must arrive at the Center one and a half hours earlier than the scheduled appointment, to prepare with gastrographin .
Preparation ALSO REQUIRED for:
- Dual liver (Dynamic examination for tumors – requires a special syringe to inject contrast)
- CTPA (pulmonary artery artery, thoracic aorta, abdominal aorta – pelvis / contrast media required)
- Pyelography (contrast agent only – not gastrographin)
*** In case of allergy, it is necessary to prepare three days before the appointment with antihistamines and administration of cortisone during the examination.